Culture. Eat it
13 December 2016
Christmas 2016: extraordinary gifts for outstanding friends at ordinary prices
We’ve got exactly 10 days untill Christmas Eve. Which means we have only 10 days available for our Christmas presents. I thought about this post for you, that you are like me, in total drama. We are the ones who:
- Did you get all your Christmas gifts yet?
- Yes, I’m only missing one!
But in reality you need to not only buy all the gifts, but also start thinking about them. With my list I hope to cross out the part dedicated to “think about it”.
For the fashionista friend, for the bearded friend, for fetishists of the paper, for those who appreciate the craftsmanship, for those who never moves from home. Here are my extraordinary gifts:
- for the exotic flavors lover: Indian spice gift set / Reluctant Trading € 18,85
- for the cat lover: cat temporary tattoos / Katebroughton € 6,75
- for traveling friend: scratch off world map with pins / The Map Lab € 37,69
- for the hipster friend: socks gift box / Moustard London € 29,41
- for the stationary lover: 3 for 2 Notebooks / Sandra Dieckmann € 8,60
- for the book lovers: Librarian pin badge / N0meo € 7,37
- for the beard friend: Beard natural soap / Rustic Joy Soap € 6,77
- for the chocolate lover: chocolate natural soap/ Rustic Joy Soap € 6,77
Good Christmas shopping!
Copywriter, content creator and mum with a huge passion for photography. Writing is a therapy that allows her to express her own personality and brings out her true voice. Better than a psychiatrist. Forever trying to find her way, at the time, she prefers to get lost.