Culture. Eat it
3 November 2017
cakes and desserts
The ultimate American Chocolate Muffin: the original and perfect recipe. How to bake them? We’re going to tell you.
With great power comes great responsibilities.
At least as much as from these chocolate muffin comes a scent that I can not explain.
You know what I love about cooking?
I love that after a day when nothing is sure — and when I say ‘nothing’ I mean nothing! — you can come home and absolutely know that if you add eggs yolks to chocolate and sugar and milk, it will get thick. It’s such a comfort.
Julie & Julia
The scent that invades your nostrils and remembers you every time you wondered how to cook at home the Stabuck’s chocolate muffin. Mr. Starbucks: we got you!
And we not only know how to make brownies, we also found the perfect recipe for the perfect chocolate muffins. You’re fucked up. After three failed tries, not without tears and imprecations, we made it – Eureka.
You just have to add a coffee corner in the kitchen and, my friend, you have Starbucks at home.
The original recipe for American chocolate muffins are here waiting for you.
How to bake healthy chocolate muffin? We’re going to tell you.
The ultimate American Chocolate Muffin: the original and perfect recipe.
INGREDIENTS (serves 10)
- 200 grams of flour
- 60 grams of bitter cocoa sifted
- 100 grams of caster sugar
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 8 grams of baking powder
- 2 pinch of salt
- 100 grams of dark chocolate chip
- 100 grams of milk chocolate chip
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 150 grams of milk
- 2 eggs
While tasting listen: Heaven scent, Soulwax feat. Chloé Sévigny
- Mix together all the dry ingredients into a boule. So add also 3/4 of the dark and milk chocolate chips, mix well with the flour. In this way the chips not “sink” during cooking. You’ll get the rest of the chocolate chips to decorate chocolate muffins.
- Now mix also the liquid ingredients together: the eggs, melted butter and milk, stir quickly.
- Pour liquids into the flour boule and mix quickly with a wooden spoon. This is the secret to getting high and fluffy chocolate muffin: you do not have to work the dough a lot, mix it up until flours and liquids melt together.
- Put dough in a muffin pan and fill it with 3/4. Decorate muffins with dark and milk chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170 ° C – static oven.
Ph. Sara Cartelli
© The Eat Culture
Once upon a time there was a 30 years old girl, and she has not the slightest idea what it would be at 32: one, no one but for sure no one hundred thousand. Daughter, sister, friend, mom of a dog, woman of an amazing man. Thinker fulltime, practices the Universal Love. Always looking for which direction take to and who to be doing it. Thank God everything flows. Panta Rei. And in the end, as in a beautiful garden Bahai, she will be delighted by lighting… and she lived happily ever after.