Culture. Eat it
24 November 2017
appetizer and finger food
AVOCADO TOAST FOR BRUNCH – IN A NOVEMBER FRAGRANCE
Guacamole toast has evolved becoming an avocado toast. It has superpowers – we already know that. Better, cooler, more sophisticated, more healthy, more everything. In the end it is a beautiful evolution, and who doesn’t evolve is lost.
A bit like Grenouille in Perfume: the story of a murderer.
He possessed the power … a power stronger than the power of money or the power of terror or the power of death: the invincible power to command the love of mankind.
this avocado toast for breakfast is able to provide the invincible power to get you started the day in the best mood.
Perfect with both ham and smoked salmon, it’s just up to you. The only constant in the avocado toast is the egg, which acts as a catalyst for its super powers – a bit like the sun for Clark Kent.
Let’s have a look on how to prepare the perfect avocado toast, a superfood that’s as healthy as tasty with everything you need to start the day with a nutritional boost.
Avocado toast – the recipe
- Black bread
- 2 avocados
- 8 eggs
- 200 grams of ham or smoked salmon (depending on what you prefer)
- 2 red onions
- 2 teaspoons of muscovado sugar
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper q.s.
- Some drops of lemon
While you taste listen: Smells like teen spirits, Nirvana
- Start making guacamole. Cut it in two, remove the husk and the peel. Cut it into slices and crush with a fork. Season with oil and salt. If you do not prepare it expressly (and waiting before serving), add a few drops of lemon to avoid the loss of its brilliant green.
- Slice the onion, salt and fry it in a frying pan with a little oil. When it is almost cooked add balsamic vinegar and sugar. Let brown for a few moments and turn off the fire.
- Add some spoons of caramelized onion to the guacamole.
- Make the eggs: heat a non-stick frying pan and grease it with a drizzle of oil. Cook them to the sunny-side up.
- Slice the bread, toast it and then make the avocado toast in this way:
a slice of toasted bread, a spread of guacamole, caramelized onion, ham or smoked salmon, the egg. I have the mouth water only to tell you.
- Have a good brunch my friends.
Ph. Sara Cartelli
© The Eat Culture
Photos: Sara Cartelli
Once upon a time there was a 30 years old girl, and she has not the slightest idea what it would be at 32: one, no one but for sure no one hundred thousand. Daughter, sister, friend, mom of a dog, woman of an amazing man. Thinker fulltime, practices the Universal Love. Always looking for which direction take to and who to be doing it. Thank God everything flows. Panta Rei. And in the end, as in a beautiful garden Bahai, she will be delighted by lighting… and she lived happily ever after.